Friday, September 2, 2011

a cookie of considerable superiosity

If you're like me, you want cookies.

Right now.

Let me help you with that.

Round up the following:

1 box of cake mix (any flavor)

1/4 cup vegetable oil

1/4 cup water

1 egg

1 cup of anything you want to throw in (candy bits, fruit, nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)

Throw all that in a bowl.



Stir.

Form into balls and place on a greased cookie sheet. I rolled mine in powdered sugar after balling.


Bake at 350 for 10-11 minutes.



Give them to your kids.

They will be happy you did.


And so will you.

Need some variations? Try yellow cake mix with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts; cherry cake mix with chocolate chips; devil's food cake mix with mint chocolate chips; red velvet cake mix with crushed candy canes. Frost 'em, dip 'em, sandwich 'em. Love 'em.

Like I love you.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

I like to make them into homemade oreo cookie sandwiches. Mmmmmm.

Jocelyn Pehrson said...

Made em, loved em, and so did the group of people that I shared em with. thanks!

Allie said...

These sound great.
I've missed your posts.
I love your writing.
Cheers!