Thursday, August 28, 2008

I Love Technology?

As you can see, my blog is undergoing a little...facelift. I'm trying to figure out how to make my flippin' sidebar wider AND have it stay next to my main post section. Right now, I can edit the HTML to make it wider, but it gets moved down to the very bottom of the screen. I want my playlist and my visitor map to show completely, instead of halfway.
SO-if anyone stops by my ol' blog and knows how to make all my dreams come true, PLEASE TELL ME!
I'm tearing my hair out people.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

I'm tellin' ya, you might have to fiddle with the map and music rather than the sidebar. You only have so much "room" to work with, so if you make your sidebar bigger, it will just kick it to the bottom because there's not enough space for it. You'd have to enlarge to margins for your entire blog to get more room for your sidebar without making your main column shrink. See if you can recreate your widgets (music etc) to fit in a smaller space, MOST applications let you determine how big it will be. I'll see if I can find that dude that helped me.

Bre said...

Sorry, I'm at a loss. I love your pictures though.
Loves!!